Thursday, July 30, 2015

FULLY BOOKED PLEASANTON Oct 11th 2015 Fall/Holiday mini sign ups!!



October 11th mini session:
Pleasanton, CA location
Plan is to use the location in above image, but as time and weather near it is subject to change. I will always use the best location available.
30 min session
15 favorites via download
$250

Comment with the time and then submit a payment of $50 on website on the "Online Payments" tab www.kreephotography.com  If $50 deposit isn't made within 24 hours of comment, the slot will be up for grabs again. The final $200 payment will be due Oct 1st. THERE ARE NO REFUNDS
If weather is an issue we will reschedule at our first availability.

10:00
10:45
11:30
12:15
1:30
2:15

26 comments:

  1. Kree! I was just thinking about you! Sign us up, 10am. --Neena Kadaba

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was thinking about you guys too!! I can't wait to see how you all are! Yay!!

      Delete
  2. Hi Kree we will take the 215 or appt before that please

    Kim!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 2:15 is claimed but 1:30 would be the one before :)

      Delete
    2. Can we go right after Lacee at 1130?

      Delete
    3. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Hello Crystal! I do not have a payment so I have to give your slot away :(

      Delete
    2. Kree - I was wondering why I never got this. Can I send the $50 payment?!?!? Sooo sorry, got totally side tracked.

      Delete
  4. HOLY SMOKES! THAT WENT FAST!!

    PLEASANTON IS BOOKED! STAY TUNED FOR ANOTHER DATE :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh no, we missed it! Please keep me posted on any additional Pleasanton dates, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have $50; just tell me the new date!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Kree! I want one :) what's the latest I can get that day? thanks! Rose

    ReplyDelete
  8. Please let us know for new dates please. Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. We would love to sign up once you have new dates :) Thanks Kree! You are the best.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Would be okay to get the 1:30 pm Kree? If no one has taking it?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Did you have something open up in Pleasanton?

    ReplyDelete